Overview of merged pull requests¶
This fixes parsing of the Fluid template on PHP 7.3+ so the upload URL is correctly set.
BUGFIX: When copying nodes from another dimension, you are only allowed to re-use the other node’s identifier if the identifier never appears in the target dimension¶
- a language dimension with two values, without fallbacks (“de” and “en”)
- create a page in DE with content nodes “text1” and “text2”
- translate this page to EN and let it copy all content. “text1” also sts on EN now, and has the same identifier as in DE.
- publish everything.
## REPRODUCING THE BUG:
- select “text1” in “DE” and copy it
- switch to EN
- REMOVE the node “text1” in EN
- PASTE the node from the clipboard AFTER text2 (in EN).
- (this triggers the code we have here.)
## EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
- the pasted node is shown
## ACTUAL BEHAVIOR
- the pasted node is not shown, but is still in the database.
- it can happen that the node is shown, if it is inserted above the removed node. Still, we have an invariant violation nevertheless.
- this can also trigger problems when publishing the not-rendered-anymore-node (UniqueConstraint errors in the database) - this is how we actually found the error.
## Root Cause
ContentRepository Node.php createRecursiveCopy() checks only in the current context whether the target node identifier exists, and not taking deleted nodes into account.
## Affected versions
- We found this in Neos 5.3, but we’ll fix it for 4.3, as it is the oldest supported version (and it will also exhibit this bug)
- Resolves: #3265
What I did
How I did it
How to verify it
hen rendering the XML sitemap with Neos.Seo sometimes an exception occurs:
No operation which satisfies the runtime constraints found for “context”
See https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/issues/2968 for more details.
This change should fix that by returning null early, if there is no “current” node.
- Fixes: #2968
Add alt attribute (empty by default) for full HTML conformance with validity checkers. See https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Usage/TextAlternatives
Bonus effect: Since screen readers will read the full file name when no alt attribute is set at all, this will improve accessibility. It is recommended to provide meaningful alternative texts for non-decorative images.
The headline “What has changed” is one level to high, so it will generate the wrong menu on the sidebar.
Without this, the reference documentation can not be parsed. The Eel helper was not updated since version 4.3!!!