Overview of merged pull requests¶
It is necessary to save and restore the incacheEntryPoint state in the following situation:
- the dynamic cache segment is evaluated in the preEvaluate step of a fusion path which will set inCacheEntryPoint to null
- the preEvaluate returns a “cache miss” because not all segments could be replaced
- Fusion then evaluates the path as usual
- the runtime content cache then sets currentPathIsEntryPoint to true in enter bc inCacheEntryPoint is still null
- the postProcess step then processes the cache entry and removes all CONTENT_CACHE markers bc currentPathIsEntryPoint is true
BTW: In this situation, uncached and dynamic segments are evaluated twice. But this is outside the scope of this bugfix.