Overview of merged pull requests¶
The fusion parser cloned itself previously to handle includes but to keep the defined namespaces. That made the use of aspects impossible since they were only applied on the initially created instance of the parser.
This change fixes this by using a new instance of the parser for each include and transfers the namespaces explicitly to the new parser.
What I did
Moving a content node across document nodes used to give a JS error: ![image](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/837032/22254950/0ac9dd9e-e267-11e6-8d81-efe7906e4106.png)
How I did it
The error happens inside DynaTree, the code which we do not control. The only way I found to prevent it is to check for existence of child nodes before calling DynaTree’s move.
How to verify it
Cut some content node from the tree on one page and paste it on another.
Changes the default sort direction in the media browser back to descending (latest modified first).
Regression introduced in c7aed058d3a363db8e51e8e9b84a557e90bffd0e
Fixed for 3.0 in #1389.
Without this change, it’s impossible to change the NodeType (from the inspector) for a NodeType with a default value for a non-scalar property (e.g. DateTime). The service tries to trim a non-scalar value, and throws an error.
This change checks if the value is a scalar before trimming and adds a check for null value.
Fixes the bug that the DateTime-picker gets an hour off after daylight-saving-time switch.
This was broken by 5279a7489efcd3c5f5e411b6b5bda11ad1b4ca75. Before, checks were done for the role TYPO3.Neos:Editor. However, checking for AbstractEditor is pointless; workspaces are now never deleted when a user is deleted. Since the deletePersonalWorkspace method checks for existence anyway, there’s no reason to do this role check at all. If a user is deleted, his workspaces should be deleted as well.
The RemoveNodePrivilege would block editing of nodes completely, since the inspector would send all properties of a node, but the setter for “removed” was blocked by the privilege.
Now the privilege only matches on setRemoved(true) and thus only blocks what it should block.
Remove “TYPO3” from error page title tag and NeosBackendMessage title tag