TYPO3 Neos Sprint Release 1¶
- Website Rendering
- Uses TypoScript templates for output processing
- TypoScript objects use Fluid templates for actual HTML output
- Both kinds of templates (TypoScript and Fluid) are file-based and contained in a package
- Content Editing
- The login page can be called as in earlier TYPO3 versions
- On sucessful login the backend is loaded
TYPO3 Neos Sprint Release 2¶
- Dynamic Navigation and Menus
- The menu is created using the Menu TypoScript Object.
- The Menu is rendered via a recursive fluid template.
- Edit Page Properties of the current page
- The page title of the current page can be changed.
TYPO3 Neos Sprint Release 3¶
- Editing content using the Aloha editor is possible.
TYPO3 Neos Sprint Release 4¶
- Adding and deleting pages is possible
- Internal refactorings:
- Content storage now based on a rewritten TYPO3 Content Repository.